For young children, every experience presents a learning opportunity. They learn from everything they see, do, hear, smell and taste. Not only that, they will also have interaction (talk, play, laugh) with people around them.
Studies suggests that quality early childhood education preschool offers a range of benefits to children, as well as to their families and their communities. The research found that, preschool children learns best when they interact with their peers, receive kind treatment from their parents and educators, and don’t feel pressured to learn.
There are several advantages of early childhood education, including:
- Improve social skills – By sending our kids to preschool allows children to have vital skills such as listening to others and expressing their own ideas, make friends, share, cooperate and become accountable for their actions.
- Better performance in grade school – to prepare our kids for their lifetime, we must help them to build a strong foundation such as child’s physical, mental, emotional and social development.
- Concept of cooperation – Learning how to share and cooperate take turns and persevere within safe learning environment, guided by professionals who have the children’s best interests at heart.
- Respect – There is no better place to learn this virtue than in a hectic preschool environment, where everything is shared and civility and manners are both taught and learned organically.
- Teamwork – Someone who learns how to work in a team at their early age will be more socially and easy to adapt with any situation and environment. There are many activities in a preschool that provide the children to work in a team.
In Tadika Al-A’qil, we take our lessons seriously and give the best learning method for our students. We will always try to improve our skills to give the best for the students to have a great childhood memory. Our priceless efforts just to see these children become a better person in the future.
Written by: Shayanie Rahman
Photographed by: Shayanie Rahman